<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31390645?origin\x3dhttp://wil-dlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



- The Witness

Wilson Yang Tze Wei
TNS --> RI --> RJC
05061990
msn: tzewei_yang@hotmail.com


- Other Water-fetchers

Links
Alice!
anwaar
chris zhao
david
eme
grace
gwen
hu ching
jiajia
jie ning
joy
kelda
kelvin
liu ying
Mish.Elle
prasatt
sam
samantha
shuern
shuning
sue ann
tee yong
terence
waisum
woonseng
yan neng
yi chao
yina
you ming
yu fang
zi jian


- Splash


Free Site Counter
Free Site Counter

Uncle Kracker - Smile
Uncle Kracker - Smile

You're better then the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler then the flip side of my pillow, that's right
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me,
Lets me know that it's ok, yeah it's ok
And the moments where my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile

Even when you're gone
Somehow you come along
Just like a flower poking the sidewalk crack and just like that
You steal away the rain and just like that

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile

Don't know how I lived without you
Cuz everytime that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile



- Past

  • my fabulous 18.
  • fabulous 18, baby. hahajust 3 and a half more hour...
  • long day..
  • june hols
  • it has been quite an eventful weekend!prawn came o...
  • im so freaking glad that tmr is labour day. haha. ...
  • the weekends
  • [pictures galore] Raffles Rock + twisties!
  • ice skating today was damn fun. srsly and i totall...
  • ron's latest compilation! cool moves eh hahaanyway...


  • - Thanks
    Code:{/lisse:D
    Skin:S1anzation`
    Image:Deviantart
    Photoshop

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008
    a malaysian post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


    Well here I am in the car now on the way to Melaka from KL while typing out this post in Microsoft word first before publishing it out when theres net connection in the hotel at Melaka. Haha, shall more or less give a summary of what happened so far

    Set off to KL on Monday morning. Dad sped all the way so we managed to reach there super fast. Haha like around 3-4 hours to reach there if im not wrong, hmm cant remember. Oh well anyway, we checked in at Hotel Concorde. Super nice, especially since my dad’s friend helped us to book the rooms and we got some premier rooms. And the best thing, there was free internet access from the room. (and I only just found out too that there were cables and wired net access too actually today while checking out of the hotel) lol. So after checking in, we walked to KLCC. Nice shopping center but no discounts everywhere -.- didn’t buy much except for this Gatsby moving rubber wax. Haha, oh and I also saw the 2ringit toilet which u told me about. Didn’t go in though heh. Dinner was great.

    Went gymming the nxt morning. Breakfast was nice. After breakfast took monorail to some shopping district area. Shopped the whole afternoon and bought the stuffs which I wanted to buy. They were cheap haha. A pair of shoes, bag, shirt, and some cool art design decorative item. Dinner, we were brought out by my dads friend to some Korean restaurant. Really yummy meal with lots of great beef. Lol damn nice la

    As for today, after checking out of the hotel, we drove towards melaka. Stopped by this small town called serimban or sth to meet up with my mum’s cousin. Shes 50+, unmarried and living alone. Hmm….set me thinking a lot man. Hmm just made me realize that such realities do happen and ya really made me think a lot. Yea and made me understand that SOL in Singapore is actually damn high man. A lot of things are v ex haha.

    Okay I think an hour more to reach melaka. Will publish this once I get net access.
    Cya~

    (Miss you)

    -

    Heya, I’ve just returned from some shopping center near this Hotel equatorial which we just checked into. We ate some sushi and its REALLY cheap. Cos we ate between 3pm and 6pm, there was a promotion which was half price for sushi on the conveyor belt. V cheap! All in all the whole meal was 29ringit. And we ate A LOT of sushi. Lol worth it worth it.

    Will be leaving soon to go gym. The gym here is really nice. Yup, and I cant wait for 8pm odd later! Haha.

    Cya all!

    -

    Hello ppl! Im back. Gymming was good. The machines were really nice. Much better than the gym in the hotel in KL. Haha but the hotel in KL had free net access! So I find that much better (:
    Anyway I just finished a really good bath. The toilet in this hotel is huge! And really well equipped. Got both the showerhead as well as the tub. And a really huge walk-in space. Haha. Ah starting to feel the stretch in my muscles lol, may need a massage ==

    Random stuffs happening around me now! Im boiling water now. Used hot water in the tap initially so that it would be much faster (learnt it from my mum).
    Theres a lovely sunset behind me now. Ah, its like pinkish orange. If only u were here (:
    Mr bean is showing on Disney channel on the tv in front of me now lol
    Im gonna eat the cup noodle + milo packet which I got just now for dinner later

    Going back to Singapore tmr!

    Cya all soon and I guess this shall be my last post for tonight cos I will be going online pretty soon. Heh

    -

    Okay on 2nd thought I guess I will just blog one more post heh. The boiling of water is done and now im just waiting for my noodle to be cooked. Its really cool up here on the 17th floor. The scenery is great and the night lights are pretty. Haha. 8pm is coming soon yay. Okay I think my noodles are done. Shall eat now. =)

    cya


    -= /8:43 PM =-
    Wilson signing off...

    |